TERMS & CONDITIONS
One winner will be randomly drawn from the entrants and will win:
- Flights for two to Kentucky. Flights are return economy seats and include taxes. Airport transfers are not included.
- All travel is subject to availability and peak periods such as school holidays are excluded.
- Five nights accommodation in Kentucky in one twin or double room. Breakfast or other meals are not included.
- Economy car rental included for six days with pick-up and drop-off at the airport in Kentucky.
- All food and personal expenses are not included and are the winner’s responsibility.
HOW TO WIN:
For your chance to win, simply enter your details at www.kentuckytourism.co.uk
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm 30th November 2017. Winners will be announced the following working day.
- No purchase is required.
- Only one entrance per household.
- Entrants must be 25 years and over.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK or Ireland.
- Six weeks notice required to make travel arrangements.
- The winner must have a current valid UK passport and must abide by all US entry regulations such as ESTA.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
- Spending money, personal expenses and travel insurance are not included.
- The draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, either employees, families or agents.
- Promoter: Lofthouse Enterprises, Woodlands, Park Street, Hitchin, Herts. SG4 9AH
- Entries made using automated competition entry systems or similar are not allowed. If we believe such a system has been used we reserve the right to disqualify these entries.
- Both travellers must travel together on the same itinerary
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition prizes, special offers, attraction tickets, sightseeing tours and promotional vouchers cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.
- Any entry into the free prize draw will be taken as acceptance of the terms and conditions.