The knowledge and understanding acquired from genomics research can be applied in a number of different settings including medicine biotechnology and social sciences although the applications . Genomics is an area of molecular biology and genetics that focuses on the structure function evolution and mapping of genomes this field encompasses a wide range of research fields including genome sequencing functional genomics comparative genomics bioinformatics epigenomics and gene regulation analysis. Global applications of genomics in healthcare this is a selection of international medical research successfully demonstrating the potential for genetic science and technology in healthcare innovation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.