When you say a binary number pronounce each digit example the binary number 101 is spoken as one zero one or sometimes one oh one this way people dont get confused with the decimal number. A strong advocate of the binary number system binary numbers are ideal for machines because they require only two digits which can easily be represented by the on and off states of a switch when computers became electronic the binary system was particularly appropriate because an electrical circuit is either. Binary system definition a system involving only two elements as 0 and 1 or yes and no see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.