Biohazard definition is a biological agent or condition that is a hazard to humans or the environment also a hazard posed by such an agent or condition how to use biohazard in a sentence. Biohazard b hzrd n 1 a biological agent such as an infectious microorganism or a condition that constitutes a threat to humans especially in biological research or experimentation 2 the potential danger risk or harm from exposure to such an agent or condition biohazardous r ds adj biohazard
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.