Corner definition the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet see more. Noun the corner of a box a post marks the corner of the property write your name in the upper right hand corner of the page he caught the ball in the corner of the end zone the northeast corner of the state we sat at a table in a corner of the room the hotel is at the corner of fifth avenue and 59th street a group of teenagers were hanging around on the corner. Corner krnr n 1 a the position at which two lines surfaces or edges meet and form an angle the four corners of a rectangle b the area enclosed or bounded by an angle formed in this manner sat by myself in the corner the corner of ones eye 2 the place where two roads or streets join or intersect 3 a sports any of the four
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.