Guided meditations are offered freely by tara brach phd psychologist author and teacher of meditation emotional healing and spiritual awakening. One of the worlds most famous and influential books meditations by the roman emperor marcus aurelius ad 121 180 incorporates the stoic precepts he used to cope with his life as a warrior and administrator of an empire ascending to the imperial throne in ad 161 aurelius found his reign beset by natural disasters and war. Written in greek without any intention of publication by the only roman emperor who was also a philosopher the meditations of marcus aurelius ad 121 180 offer a remarkable series of challenging spiritual reflections and exercises developed as the emperor struggled to understand himself and make sense of the universe ranging from doubt and despair to conviction and ex
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.