Why i recommend this book peace week in miss foxs class is one of those books thats perfect to read throughout the school year to gently remind your students about the importance of cooperating also i was really surprised at how enthusiastically my own students responded to the book see below. Miss fox is tired of hearing her young students quarrel so she announces peace week no more squabbling for one whole week the children chime in with their own rules no fighting dont say mean things and help others. Peace week in miss foxs class is a great story for teaching the lesson of kindness this is a longer short story that is great for a read aloud in the beginning of the year or even when kids students are arguing with one another this is a great story to read
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.