This 1874 work based on a series of lectures discusses the relatively new science of comparative philology its disciplines and its relationship to physiology history and religion the work describes the ways in which the laws of language and especially of language change and development can be hypothesised and tested the principles . The principles of comparative philology and millions of other books are available for amazon kindle of the assyrian language in the cuneiform type cambridge library collection linguistics archibald henry sayce 50 out of 5 stars 2 paperback 2899 cuneiform irving l finkel 50 out of 5 stars 9. Giles comparative philology a manual of comparative philologyby p giles reader in comparative philology in the university of cambridge second edition revised pp xl 619
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.