This major new work comprises more than 1000 images that highlight the beauty subtlety simplicity or complexity of textiles created around the world. A comprehensive celebration of the spectacular and enduring appeal of textiles across time and cultures textiles are the most ubiquitous diverse and consistently creative art form on the planet. From its sumptuous silky cover with its golden text through its 570 pages with 1058 full colour illustrations this book is an impressive and weighty tome. Do you want to remove all your recent searches all recent searches will be deleted. This is a work of art in itself absolutely beautiful even the cover is glorious being a picture of brocaded silk from 1878 its a massive book and very heavy and this is partly due to the quality of the paper used
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.