Trouble definition is the quality or state of being troubled especially mentally how to use trouble in a sentence. Dont get into double trouble with double negatives whats a double negative a double negative is when two negative words or constructions are used within a single clause. The trouble is that weve just had to cut that fine old new york family off our list not only that but he would get into trouble with mr paine on account of the damage which it had received. To avoid trouble and confusion i have taken my pupils one by one and discussed their various qualities but this can give no adequate idea of being worried by the whole three together when as was often the case all were determined to be naughty and to tease miss grey and put her in a passion
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.